Participants outside mainland China, register here.
|| Registration Before June 30
|Registration After June 30
- Abstract submission starts on March 31, 2017. Please submit abstracts using the online submission system by July 15, 2017 (for oral) and September 15, 2017 (for poster). Abstract should be prepared according to the instructions shown below.
- One registered person can only submit one abstract for presentation. It is crucial that you choose the most suitable session topic so that your abstract will be given the best evaluation for possible presentation at the conference. Each submitted abstract will be acknowledged with a reference number by email within several hours after your successful submission. For all of your future correspondence, the reference number should be quoted.
- Before you begin to complete the form to submit an abstract, please ensure that your abstract is in MS Word format for uploading to the ICBS website.
- All abstracts will be reviewed. The accepted abstracts will be officially published by the Organizing Committee in the ICBS2017 Book of Abstracts
Instructions on Abstract Preparation
- An abstract is limited to 400 words in length (including title, authors and so on).
- Choose your topic carefully. Double-check that you have made the correct selection so that your abstract will be assigned to the most suitable sessions for peer review and presentation consideration. Click here for a list of major topics that will be featured at the conference.
- Indicate presentation preference. (oral, poster, or both)
Please submit abstracts to icbs2017@chemicalBiology.org. Please attach your abstract to the email.